Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Uva

cocky0

The cake is a lie
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
So earlier this week, Mike Uva from WACH ordered a Cajun filet biscuit with pimento cheese from Bojangles. There was some sort of mixup, and his order was placed onto a BoBerry biscuit. He ate it anyways and said it was pretty good. Then a bunch of other people started ordering this concoction.

And now its official:

So earlier this week, Mike Uva from WACH ordered a Cajun filet biscuit with pimento cheese from Bojangles. There was some sort of mixup, and his order was placed onto a BoBerry biscuit. He ate it anyways and said it was pretty good. Then a bunch of other people started ordering this concoction.

And now its official:

tenor.gif

People are saying it is delicious.  I mentioned it to some of the guys in the office this morning and one said he was going to try it for sure.  I think that thing would add 5lbs to me just putting it on my plate. 

Has anybody tried one yet? They're available all over the place now. Bojangles is a little out of my way for breakfast in the morning, so I haven't made the leap yet. A lot of folks on Twitter seem to like them, so I was wondering if anyone here has had it.

I have not as I am in the process of dropping Lbs., but one of my employees swears that they are delicious.  

Man - that looks delicious. I love Bo's but it needs to be only an occasional trip. Bo's is not good for the arteries or the waistline.