Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three Florida teammates check out USC

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Teammates DB Chucky Williams, DE Isaac McDonald and OL Glen Bethel (6-5 280) of Hialeah, FL were at USC Tuesday for the Gamecocks' first day of spring practice. "It was an awesome experience," Williams said. "We got to hand out with the players. We saw their practice and enjoyed that. And we got a nice tour of the school. I met with coach (Grady) Brown and coach (Steve) Spurrier, basically the whole staff." Williams said he will take one of his official visits to USC. He also was at Clemson recently for a junior day and has visited Florida International and Miami. Right now he does not have favorites. USC and Clemson have offered along with Louisville, Purdue, Boston College, Illinois, South Florida, Massachusetts, Western Kentucky and Bethune-Cookman. McDonald committed to Clemson at its junior day earlier this month but was interested in taking a look at USC which also has offered. "They showed us a good time," he said. "I want to major in sports medicine and I wanted to see what they had to offer." And he kept a close eye on practice. "It's smash mouth football," he said. "They come to play." McDonald said he remains committed to Clemson but won't make a final decision for some time. "It's still the same but I've got my senior year to do what I've got to do," he said. "I want to concentrate on my senior year and then I've got to do what I've got to do." Williams and McDonald would like to go to the same school but Williams said that's not a major factor for them. McDonald also has offers from Florida State, Louisville, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Purdue, Stanford and West Virginia. Bethel has not been offered by USC but will be evaluated by line coach Shawn Elliott. "They told me they'd like to have me on the team," he said. "It would be nice to go up there." Bethel has not received any offers yet. He plays center.

LINK: http://bleacherrepor...rolina-football

Last edited by a moderator: