Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three things I'd like to see against UAB

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
These are not keys to win the game, but confidence booster for the Gamecocks to be ready to take on Mizzou next week and the rest of the SEC.

(1) Lattimore breaks a few tackles: Before the injury, ML seldom went down on first contact. I remembered his freshman year game against Georgia, he made so many more yards after first would-be tacklers. I missed that.

(2) Dylan has a good game to show that the ECU game performance is not an one-game wonder. -- Whether Shaw starts/plays or not, I anticipate Dylan to have significant reps. I'd like to see him picking up where he left in the last game.

(3) Five or more sacks by our defense. UAB will be expected to pass a lot -- they are not expected to be able to run against our defense and are expected playing from behind. It's time for our pass rush to be noted!