Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USC checks in on Florida lineman Chris Griffin thread

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
USC checks in on Florida lineman

USC recruiters Kirk Botkin and Shawn Elliott were in the Florida panhandle Tuesday to visit with 3 star OL Chris Griffin 6'6" 275lbs of Crawfordville. USC is one of his offers. “They have a lot of interest in me,” Griffin said. “They are not rushing me. They said to take my time.” Griffin plans to visit USC in June. He will also visit Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Louisville, Middle Tennessee, Vanderbilt and Mississippi State. All of those have offered along with Maryland, Central Florida, South Florida, Florida International, Louisville, South Alabama and Western Kentucky. He’s visited all the Florida schools that have offered. Griffin said all the schools are recruiting him about the same and he has no favorites. “Everybody is pretty much on an even level,” he said. He plans to make a decision in late June or early July after he takes his trips.

Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120515/PSPORTS02/120519751/-1/PSPORTS

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Scouts bio