Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USC moves up the chart with DE Lewis Neal (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star DE Lewis Neal 6'2" 211lbs of Wilson, NC was among the prospects to visit USC for junior day Saturday. And the visit moved the Gamecocks up the list with him. “I loved it there,” Neal said. “My family loved it, so if they loved it, I loved it. I know they are going to have a good football program. Coach Lawing is an old school coach, and my coach is the same way. The campus is very nice. It’s in the city, and Columbia is in the middle of everything.” Neal pointed out that USC sends a lot of defensive linemen to the NFL, and that stands out with him. And he has a good relationship with his recruiter Joe Robinson. “Coach Robinson is a cool dude,” he said. “He’s from North Carolina and he knows me. I really like Coach Robinson.” Neal visited East Carolina last weekend. He’s also been to Virginia Tech, NC State, North Carolina, Maryland and Alabama. He’s might go to North Carolina this weekend and will go to Clemson for the spring game April 14th. He’s also going to Oho State and Tennessee. He does not have favorites right now and will decide on a top five after his visits. Neal is close friends with DE Tyquan Lewis of Tarboro, NC and he said Lewis will visit USC next week during his spring break. Lewis has also been to Clemson and North Carolina. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120401/PSPORTS02/120409986/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio