Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USC pursuing Hawaiian DL Scott Pagano thread

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
One of the hottest names in the country in recruiting right now is 4 star DL Scott Pagano (6-4 268) of Honolulu. He has offers from across the country including Clemson and USC. And the Tigers and Gamecocks have a legitimate shot with him primarily due to the fact that most of his family lives in the Greenville area. Several of his family members went to Clemson. “It would feel just like family if I were to choose to go there,” Pagano said. Pagano last visited the state when he was eight but he plans to make a return trip. Clemson is a definite for one of his official visits in the fall along with Nebraska, Baylor and LSU. And he said USC is among his top ten schools right now. Both schools are working him hard. Pagano said he talks with Clemson’s Dan Brooks, Chad Morris and Brent Venables, and he’s been in touch with Steve Spurrier Jr. and Shawn Elliott from USC. He has seen recruiters from Oregon, Nebraska, Baylor, Southern Cal, Arizona, Arizona State, Oregon State, Utah, Washington and Colorado come thru his school. Notre Dame is coming Friday and Kansas next week. This summer he plans to take a West Coast trip to see Arizona, Arizona State, the California schools, Washington, Oregon and Oregon State. And there is a leader for Pagano right now. “I have a favorite but I don’t want to put it out right now,” he said. He’ll make his decision after taking his official visits. And just to make the rest of us jealous, Pagano has this take on living in Hawaii: “It’s paradise, always sunny and beaches everywhere.

link: http://www.goupstate...9700/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

Last edited by a moderator: