Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USC showing interest Junior in ATH Hyleck Foster (thread) (2014 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star Junior ATH Hyleck Foster (6-0 175) of Gaffney is still waiting on his first offer but has several schools showing interest. He is hearing from USC, North Carolina, Mississippi State, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest among others. He named UNC, Wake Forest and Virginia Tech as his top three in no order. "North Carolina and Wake Forest are telling me the same thing," Foster said. "Just keep coming to their games and keep improving on the field." Foster was at the UNC-Wake Forest game earlier this season. "It went really well and I got to talk to both of the coaching staffs," he said. He also visited USC when UAB was in town. "That was my first time I visited," said Foster. "I really like the atmosphere there. When they score, the crowd is amazing." He could return to Columbia this weekend for the Georgia game. "I'll either go there or to the UNC-Virginia Tech game," he said. In six games this season Foster has 83 carries for over 600 yards and 12 receptions for another 121. He has seven touchdowns. Foster did not name a favorite. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120930/PSPORTS02/120939983/-1/PSPORTS

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Scouts bio