Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virginia lineman Junior OL Steven Moss to visit USC Saturday (thread) (2014 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Junior OL Steven Moss (6-5 285) of Spotsylvania, VA is a highly recruited lineman with offers from USC and Clemson among others. He will be at USC Saturday for the Tennessee game. He also visited USC and Clemson last spring. Moss also has been to Virginia, Maryland and Ohio State. He is going to Alabama November 11th, Penn State on the 17th and Virginia on the 24th. All of those have offered along with North Carolina, NC State, East Carolina, Boston College, West Virginia, Maryland, Syracuse and Illinois. "I'm pretty much equal with all my schools, keeping an open mind, taking it all in," Moss said. "I'll narrow my list in the spring to six or seven. I'm not sure when I'll commit. My main thing is does the school have the major I want, the kind of program they have, one on the rise or one with a history of winning, and the coaching staff." Moss does not have a favorite. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20121024/PSPORTS02/121029823/-1/PSPORTS

Rivals bio

247sports bio