Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Washington talking to the Gamecocks

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
DE Devin Washington of Orlando had his first conversation Wednesday night with new USC defensive assistant coach Grady Brown. “The conversation went well,” Washington said. “I called him up and we talked about me visiting and checking out the campus. He talked about how much they liked me on film and how much they want me to visit. He said they probably will sign five or six defensive ends and I could be one of them. They like the way I play, my speed rushing abilities. They are one of the only schools to say I would play defensive end instead of outside linebacker, and I like that. They like me at what I do best.” Washington said he will visit USC this spring on a trip that will also include stops at Georgia Tech and Duke. Everette Sands is Washington’s recruiter and he talked to him last week. Washington picked up recent offers from Louisville, Duke and Kansas. He also has offers from USC, Cincinnati, Ole Miss, Central Florida, Illinois and Florida International. Washington’s brother is DB Nick Washington of Jacksonville who committed to Florida last week. USC was one of his offers. Devin Washington said his brother is firm with Florida and will stick with that commitment.

link http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120222/PSPORTS02/120229865/-1/PSPORTS