Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WR Mike Williams (2013 prospect)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star Lake Marion WR Mike Williams 6'4" 185lbs will be among the prospects at USC Saturday for a junior day. It will be his second junior day visit to USC. He's also been to Clemson and plans to go back there over the summer. Williams has offers from USC, Clemson, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi State and Notre Dame with no favorites. "I'm looking at all the schools and trying to find the best fit," Williams said. "I like the coaching staff at Clemson. Coach Hobby and I have a good relationship. And I like how they get their athletes to graduate. USC is close to home and I don't want to leave my family. And they always have a receiver who stands out and goes to the league." Williams said he did not grow up a fan of either of the in state schools but he probably will pick one of them. He said both are recruiting about the same. He talked to USC recruiter Everette Sands Thursday. "He asked me if I saw Alshon (Jeffery) at pro day and said that could be me in about four years," he said. And he talked to Clemson recruiter Marion Hobby about three days ago. Williams said he'll make his decision over the summer. His coach and some of his teammates will go with him to USC Saturday

Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120329/PSPORTS02/120329571/-1/psports

Scouts bio

247sports bio

Rivals bio