Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WR Mike Williams taking it slowly (2013 prospect)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star WR Mike Williams 6'4" 185lbs of Lake Marion is in no hurry to make a decision. He has offers from Clemson, USC, Notre Dame, Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi State and Georgia with interest from several other schools. "I like all of the schools that are showing me interest," Williams said. "I just want to make sure I go to the right school for me." He had planned to attend USC's spring game but was unable to make it due to the ACT. "I was going to go after I finished the test but I got out of there kind of late," he said. Williams is expecting several visitors during his spring practice with Clemson, USC, Georgia, Alabama, Wake Forest, Vanderbilt and Ole Miss scheduled to come see him. This summer he plans to attend camps at Alabama, Ole Miss and Notre Dame. Williams is interested in USC and Clemson. "They're both telling me they want me and that I could play as a freshman," said Williams. "They're telling me I could be an impact player early."

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120419/PSPORTS02/120419537/-1/PSPORTS

Rivals bio

Scout bio

Hope he will make the wise decision
default_wink.png