Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 Bold Predictions article

AikenGameFan

GCF VIP Member
Fanatics Cash
I agree with the predictions except # 10. If we do the other 9, I think we will finish 11-1 or at least 10-2.
I mean if you are going to make a bold prediction, be BOLD.
I have been a fan since 1972 when I was only 8. I have had plenty of years when I had big hopes for our guys. And I have had plenty of years when they just did not come through like I thought they could. 2002, 2012-14. All years I expected better results.
But this year just feels different. I think Rattler and company are going to score a record number of touchdowns. I think DJ and company are actually going to be a very good group of RB's. And Dak actually does good enough to be recognized by NFL scouts. The opposing D will have to play back because of Rattler and that will allow our running game to really take off. As soon as that happens and the LB's play in, Rattler will eat them up.
And I hear so much about our own D and stopping the run. I just suggest people go back and watch the spring game. Clayton and his guys put on a show. They did not let runners get around the outside like happened so much last season. And inside, the RB did not find those gaping holes like happened last season. Clayton has just changed his whole D scheme and I think they are ready to not only shut down the run but also put even more pressure on the other QB. I cannot wait for Saturday to get here to see how this year's team is going to play.

I like the article. I think it is very realistic, however, 7-5 could be realistic, as well.

I really believe this will be a special season. I think we lose to TN, GA, and one other, maybe A&M, but I also see us able to beat these teams. Well, at least TN and A&M. Georgia could happen, but the stars will have to align perfectly.

As another point, I believe we will beat UNC by 3 TD's or more. They have no defense, and their QB only looks good against ACC teams. I think we kill them.