Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Winter Olympics

Spur's Addiction

Who is Sergio?
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Anyone else watching? I love to watch the snowboarding and skiing events. Have watched both the women's and men's snowboarding slopestyle. And the women's skiing big air so far. Figure skating bores me. but I do enjoy the short track speed skating.

I have not watched any of the primetime NBC coverage. I have been using the peacock app and it carries all (as far as I can tell) events, with options to watch live or replays., This is really great for those of us that love to watch certain sports, but without having to sit through 2 hours of figure skating, just to catch a very abbreviated coverage of other events.

Why did they build the big air jump in the middle of a rather industrial looking part of town? It looks like they are flying past a nuclear power plant.
1644325989034.png

I have decided not to watch it because I find the lack of spectators depressing.
Yeah it certainly takes away from the experience. But like watching sporting events last year. The athletes and competition are still amazing to watch. Watching the men's downhill skiing right now. Seeing these guys barreling downhill at over 80mph is just insane.

Yeah it certainly takes away from the experience. But like watching sporting events last year. The athletes and competition are still amazing to watch. Watching the men's downhill skiing right now. Seeing these guys barreling downhill at over 80mph is just insane.
Yeah, I forgot about the skiing. I also got used to not be able to watch what I wanted with the Tokyo games because of the time difference and games schedule.

Is the skiing being shown in prime time?

Yeah, I forgot about the skiing. I also got used to not be able to watch what I wanted with the Tokyo games because of the time difference and games schedule.

Is the skiing being shown in prime time?
I am not sure. I have not watched any of the primetime broadcast. just stream events I care about on Peacock. I am sure they cover some of it.

FYI you can do a 7 day free trial of Peacock. Which will take you close to the end of the olympics.