Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Clemson game predictions

kingofnerf

GCF Super Moderator
Fanatics Cash
I think we are going to want it more to get bowl eligible. Rattler is going to show out in potentially his last game as a Gamecock and Lincoln Riley still hasn't found that next gear against a good team yet, either.

Part of me wants to go with a close win, like 31-30 last year, but the other part of me thinks we will light the Taters up early like we did the Vols last year and keep standing on the throttle.

So I will go with last year's score against the Vols:

Taters...............38
Red Roosters...63

I think we are going to want it more to get bowl eligible. Rattler is going to show out in potentially his last game as a Gamecock and Lincoln Riley still hasn't found that next gear against a good team yet, either.

Part of me wants to go with a close win, like 31-30 last year, but the other part of me thinks we will light the Taters up early like we did the Vols last year and keep standing on the throttle.

So I will go with last year's score against the Vols:

Taters...............38
Red Roosters...63
Dude...I'll have what you're having. Damn.

Unless the taters turn the ball over at least 3 times I don't see a path to victory.

SC 17
taters 35

Dude...I'll have what you're having. Damn.

Unless the taters turn the ball over at least 3 times I don't see a path to victory.

SC 17
taters 35
I know.

I think the issue with fans of both teams is no one is sure which team will show up Saturday night, just like last year.

Anything's possible.

I know.

I think the issue with fans of both teams is no one is sure which team will show up Saturday night, just like last year.

Anything's possible.
I'll be happy to be wrong but again I don't see it without the turnovers. Whatever was "ailing" the taters earlier in the season seems to be fixed.

I'll be happy to be wrong but again I don't see it without the turnovers. Whatever was "ailing" the taters earlier in the season seems to be fixed.
Yep. When in doubt I always fall back on my Gamecock foundation and hope for the win, though.

Yep. When in doubt I always fall back on my Gamecock foundation and hope for the win, though.

clemson way overmatches our OL with their front and their DBs probably some of the best we’ve faced. Don’t see how Rattler will have much time to find XL consistently to generate much offense. Running game will probably be abysmal. We will need a huge game from someone, maybe Knox or someone else to surprise them. I think our defense can keep it close enough early but our O will need sustained drives so the D doesn’t get worn down. Regardless, just too much for us to overcome in the trenches. Tigers 31 Gamecocks 17.

Must return to Beamer Ball to win.

Both teams went conservative on offense. Saban took a risk and beat Dabo in the second NC game between Bama and Clemson and got the win.

Dabo was being conservative and the win was there for the taking if we had gone back to Beamer Ball with a fake punt or something.

I overheard some older Clemson fans in McD's this morning saying they turned the game off in the third quarter in disgust.

Dabo established the run and we didn't, just like we really haven't done most of the season.

The pass sets up the run in Beamer Ball 2.0. Maybe Loggains got scared after it looked like Clemson was going to play kneeball with our receivers early on. The injuries to Knox and Legette totally changed our mindset for the rest of the game.