Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 WBB Tessa Johnson signs with Gamecocks

It looks like we're in good standing with #13 overall Milaysia Fulwiley and still in the running for #1 overall Judea "JuJu" Watkins. I think we'll land Fulwiley. I think Watkins is more likely to stay close to home and choose the other USC.

Fulwiley committed to South Carolina earlier today. That makes 2 5-star and 2 4-star recruits for the 2023 class. Dawn continuing to be a force on the recruiting trail.

Fulwiley committed to South Carolina earlier today. That makes 2 5-star and 2 4-star recruits for the 2023 class. Dawn continuing to be a force on the recruiting trail.
And Judea Watkins still has us on her shortlist. It would be nothing short of a coup to get her. I really thought Watkins would declare today, but nothing yet.

I was reading her stats today and good Lord what a resume. She has scored over 2300 points so far and 2 of her seasons were only 10 games each because of covid.

She also has scored 54 points in one game and 51 points in a Middle School game.

She is currently averaging 29.6 points, 8.8 rebounds, 6.8 assists, and 4.6 steals a game. Keenan HS AD says she's a generational player and one of the best to ever come out of this State!

And Judea Watkins still has us on her shortlist. It would be nothing short of a coup to get her. I really thought Watkins would declare today, but nothing yet.
Yeah, that would definitely be a coup to get Watkins. I read something the other day that made me think she's going to stay close to home (LA area), but I'm not counting Dawn out until she commits.

JuJu Watkins has a big NIL deal with Nike -- I suspect that will influence where she plays her college ball.

Saw that JuJu Watkins signed with Southern Cal. She will be a star there from day 1. Speculation on other boards is that she didn't want to come here or Stanford because she might not start right away. Don't know if that's true or not, just what others are saying.