Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4-star DE Bower Talks Trimmed List (2013 prospect interview video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Immaculata High (Somerville, N.J.) four-star defensive end Tashawn Bower pulled in approximately three dozen offers during his recruitment. His focus is on 11 schools, and the 6-foot-5, 235-pound Bower gave Scout.com his thoughts on each school.

Four-star defensive end Tashawn Bower of Immaculata High (Somerville, N.J.) recently trimmed his lengthy offer list to 10 schools, but in the last few days added Notre Dame as a school of interest.

The 6-foot-5, 235-pound Bower already made an unofficial visit to Rutgers on Saturday, and he is planning a midwest swing to Michigan, Michigan State and Notre Dame.

A decision isn’t expected for a while, and possibly not until after the season, but Bower gave his thoughts on the 11 schools he is considering. He added there are no leaders, and the list could change.

Notre Dame: I think they’re still interested. Other schools have been recruiting me long and I have more of a relationship with other schools.

Rutgers: "It was great meeting them and see them face-to-face finally, and get to see how they are and see how they coach during an actual practice. Everything is still the same way. It's just different people. They’re still going full speed, high intensity. It's the same Rutgers team I saw before.

Florida State: When I went down there to camp, out of all three schools I expected to visit (in Florida), I didn’t expect them to offer first. I was very impressed with the coaching staff and how they ran things and I was very impressed with the school, in general.

Ohio State: There’s family there, so that’s important. Urban Meyer is the head coach, so that’s something that could definitely improve the program. I think they’re going to excel this year.

Virginia Tech: When I went down there for a camp, I had a good feeling there. I felt comfortable with the coaches. I talked to players 1-on-1 and I know the players were cool.

South Carolina: The campus was beautiful. I got to go around the campus, just me and my father, and I really liked it a lot. I have to be comfortable with that first for me to be a student. The facilities are very nice and the coaching staff is honest, which is something that is very important.

Auburn: I didn’t get to go down yet, but I know they have a lot of great tradition and it could possibly be something I could be a part of.

Michigan: Another school I haven’t been to, but it’s a school with tradition, being the winningest team in the college football. I’m excited to go there and see what they have to offer.

LSU: Another one I haven’t visited. I plan on going down there. They did extremely well this year, the No. 2 team (in the nation). They were No. 1 for a while, but unfortunately got knocked off. Still a great team, though, and someday I may want to be a part of it.

Miami: I went down there and absolutely loved the campus. I was very happy I went down there. I talked to the coaches and players and I learned a lot down there. I felt very comfortable as a student-athlete there.

Michigan State: I’m heading out there when I see Notre Dame and Michigan. I can’t say what I expect

link: http://recruiting.sc.../2/1174301.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1pW9PuINg

Rvals bio

247sports bio

Last edited by a moderator: