Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A&M Yell Practice @ State House

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
First of all why in the hell do you need a Yell practice? Learn to control your yell! Anyhow their yell practice will be on the State House grounds,

If you are heading to South Carolina to watch the Aggies BTHO the Gamecocks, come join us in Columbia on Aug. 27 for Midnight Yell Practice and on Aug. 28 for the All Aggie Tailgate with barbecue, slaw, green beans, Slovacek's Sausage, and beverages.

View: https://twitter.com/AggieFootball/status/1582119258678517760

I already feel the mental energy building up to watch some great Gamecock football Saturday for a change.

It's been far too long since I could honestly say that.

The yell practice doesn't bother me. It's silly, but so are a lot of traditions.

I don't like the symbolism behind doing at our State House. I get that it's a public space, but there has to be a better place to do it.

I figured they would have stopped this after how foolish they looked after the App State game.