Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A non E$PN game pick

USCGMCK

Fanatics Cash
OutKick thinks

South Carolina Could Add To Texas A&M Problems​

If we get the same type of performance from the Gamecocks like the one they put on against Kentucky, this one will be close. Call me crazy, but I still feel as if Jimbo Fisher is struggling to call the right plays on offense. Yes, it comes down to execution, but we can’t put it all on the players. Both teams are coming off bye-week’s, so they should be well rested.

South-Carolina-1-1.jpg
LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY – OCTOBER 08: Spencer Rattler #7 of the South Carolina Gamecocks. (Photo by Dylan Buell/Getty Images)
It starts with Marshawn Lloyd for South Carolina, who had over 100 yards rushing against Kentucky. If Shane Beamer and his staff can balance out the play calling with QB Spencer Rattler, the Gamecocks can hang with the Aggies. This could turn into a battle of rushing attacks, with Devon Achane carrying the load for Texas A&M.

It’s pretty simple. If Aggies QB Haynes King can find success through the air, I’m pretty sure they get out of Columbia with a win. The Gamecocks will try to make life miserable for King on defense, with different blitz packages. I think it will be enough. South Carolina 27, Texas A&M 24