Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ah yes, it has begun.

Not sure how if you like spice, but dust them with a little cocoa powder and cayenne powder. Really good with a mix of blueberries and raspberries.

It's so dang hot right now it's good see anything growing.

You know it's bad when you leave the house at 8:00 am and it feels like 3:00 pm.

Mmm. I love blueberries. I've thought about planting a bush or 2, but I have trouble even keeping a cactus alive.

Not sure how if you like spice, but dust them with a little cocoa powder and cayenne powder. Really good with a mix of blueberries and raspberries.
I love spicy stuff, that sounds good, we'll give it a try. Thanks.

Mmm. I love blueberries. I've thought about planting a bush or 2, but I have trouble even keeping a cactus alive.
We have strawberries, plums, tomatoes, green peppers, potatoes and of course blueberries. We also grow our own chives, basil, rosemary and oregano. Fresh herbs are awesome.

We also make our own compost year round.

Those look pretty tasty. My wife's grandmother has bushes that I raid each year. Hers look like they still need a little while. I'll check them again this weekend and spend some time picking the bushes clean.