Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Al Harris Jr./Mark Fields...

BigSpur

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
Thought it was really neat to see this on Saturday...

Al Harris Jr. ‏@ALHARRISJR Mar 22

Welcome to #gamecocknation Mark Fields ll @JussMe_MF! So excited to be future teammates with you!

Mark Fields II ‏@JussMe_MF Mar 22

@ALHARRISJR yessir let's make this thing happen????

Those are 2 very advanced guys fundamentally. Grady Brown is fixing to have a DB field that rivals those of UF, Bama & LSU's of the last 5 years.

Also, I think these kind of guys draw other elite players & particularly DB's. They seem to play with a ton of confidence & comradarie. #LOB #NoFlyZone etc. Justthink about these 2 guys with Wes Green & Lammons, DJ Smith & Darin Smalls as 2 emotional head hunting S's & the potential for several more studs Brown was in on early like the 3 SoFla guys, Mike Hugh, Minkah & Kaleb Chalmers.

I've been excited about Brown since we hired him & we are going to have to fight schools off to keep him I can guarantee you that. The fact Smith , Elder, Moody & McWilliams are only So's, is really exciting. Couple that with the LB's & DL we've brought in & are in great shape with & this could be a 5-6 year stretch of some of our best Defenses ever after this year. We'll have a veteran LB group, ultra deep & talented DB group & mix of JUCO & young superstars on the DL if this class goes as expected.