Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know if these are worth anything?

Blitzkrieg

GCF VIP Member
Fanatics Cash
Mrs B and I had decided some weeks ago to clean out/go through every drawer, container, closet, and box we had to get better organized and I stumbled across these Gamecock Collegiate Cards.  They were made in 1991 and they apparently cover any sport from any era.  I have 33 unopened packs and 13 loose cards.

View attachment 2425

View attachment 2426

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know about cash value but those are really cool. Maybe sentimental value? There has to be a Gamecock collector out there that would like this. 

They aren't worth much unfortunatly. You can get an entire box of 36 packs in eBay for like $8.00. I bought a couple of boxes back in 1991 and put a set together and kept a unopened box. A lot of people use the cards to get autographs as a lot of the old athletes love signing and returning them. My favorites are the football ones from the 80's with all the uniform combo's. The were the only cards of my favorite player Todd Ellis for a long time and I'm sure that's true of many others. I'm a lifelong collector of Gamecock cards and I created a Facebook page for fellow collectors I've met through the years. It's "South Carolina Cards and Collectibles" if anyone wants to check it out or join.

They aren't worth much unfortunatly. You can get an entire box of 36 packs in eBay for like $8.00. I bought a couple of boxes back in 1991 and put a set together and kept a unopened box. A lot of people use the cards to get autographs as a lot of the old athletes love signing and returning them. My favorites are the football ones from the 80's with all the uniform combo's. The were the only cards of my favorite player Todd Ellis for a long time and I'm sure that's true of many others. I'm a lifelong collector of Gamecock cards and I created a Facebook page for fellow collectors I've met through the years. It's "South Carolina Cards and Collectibles" if anyone wants to check it out or join.
Thanks for the info.