Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple announces the water-resistant iPhone 7 and 7 Plus

TaySC

GCF VIP Member
Fanatics Cash
Apple just introduced the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, the latest iterations of its premium smartphone. The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus look remarkably similar to the phones they replace -- this is the smallest generational design shift in the iPhone's history -- but that's not to say nothing has changed.

The antenna bands on the back of the previous models have been made more discreet; they now hug the edges of the device. This repositioning has allowed Apple to squeeze in larger camera bumps on the back.

For the first time in the iPhone's history, the new phones are "water and dust resistant," up to IP67 (i.e. splash proof, not submersible) . As we expected, there's no headphone port to be seen, but there's at least a stereo speaker for the first time. The home button no longer physically clicks in, but a haptic feedback mechanism will trick your finger into thinking it has.

Read more: https://www.engadget.com/2016/09/07/apple-iphone7-and-plus-announcement/

I hate that camera bump, but I must say, the new jet black color looks nice