Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATH Mikal Moody (thread)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Moody taking things slowly

ATH Mikal Moody of Conway currently has three offers from Ole Miss, Kentucky and NC State with interest from Clemson, USC, Missouri, North Carolina and Purdue among others. "I really don't know if anyone else has offered me," Moody said. "The coaches don't really tell us. I hear from both schools (USC and Clemson) a lot and they both tell me they really like me." Moody reciprocates the interest in the two instate schools but does not have any favorites. He does plan to camp at each as well as NC State this summer. "My dad and I were just talking about visiting Ole Miss and Kentucky," he added. "I may get some of my friends down here to go with me." One of those could be CB Chocolate Wilson. Moody says the timing of his decision will depend on whether he decides to enroll early. "It's going to depend on whether I play basketball or not," Moody said. "We're going to decide what is best for me and if I decide to graduate early, I'll make my decision much earlier."

Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120523/PSPORTS02/120529807/-1/PSPORTS

Tkae them slowly, but make the best choice
default_smile.png