Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B1G 10 could expand

One thing he said I agree with, cautiously. Media rights need to be not just one company. Now having said that I listened to some talking business heads last week saying "big tech" is getting ready to enter the media rights game for college sports. Which if that happens get ready to pay even more to watch games spread over vast networks. NBC-ABC-CBS-FOX, E$PN-E$PN2-E$PNU-E$PN+PAC12-SEC-BIG1O-ACC-BIG12-FOX SPORTS 1&2-Google and CBS NBC ABC FOX sub networks. These guys thinking was it won't happen this year or next but going forward, look out. More games broadcast = better coverage I hope. I believe in the future because of the money needed by the networks and conferences pay per game, season and bowls are coming.

One thing he said I agree with, cautiously. Media rights need to be not just one company. Now having said that I listened to some talking business heads last week saying "big tech" is getting ready to enter the media rights game for college sports. Which if that happens get ready to pay even more to watch games spread over vast networks. NBC-ABC-CBS-FOX, E$PN-E$PN2-E$PNU-E$PN+PAC12-SEC-BIG1O-ACC-BIG12-FOX SPORTS 1&2-Google and CBS NBC ABC FOX sub networks. These guys thinking was it won't happen this year or next but going forward, look out. More games broadcast = better coverage I hope. I believe in the future because of the money needed by the networks and conferences pay per game, season and bowls are coming.
I'll go back to listening to games on the radio. I'm not shelling out any more money for TV viewing.

I'll go back to listening to games on the radio. I'm not shelling out any more money for TV viewing.
That's where I was with football and baseball last year, but it was not about NIL.

The honest truth is we suck until we prove we don't suck anymore (or at least not as much).

I don't plan on adding a streaming service or being a cable TV subscriber anytime soon until we quit sucking so bad.

There was a time when I would either run or work-out on Saturdays and rest or do home projects on Sundays.

I intend to go back to that routine if we suck again this year.