Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Night for Deebo

Hoganman1

Fanatics Cash
The 49ers just beat Dallas to advance in the NFL playoffs. Former Gamecock Deebo Samuel turned in a MVP performance. The end of the game was pretty wild. I think it was the best playoff game so far. On a side note, I thought Tony Romo's obvious bias for the Cowboys was terrible. I know many people think he's good in the booth, but I think he talks way too much. I think CBS should look at finding a better partner for Jim Nance going forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deebo did well and I’m happy for him. However, I hope my Packers shut him down cold next week. 

I watched the whole game.

Deebo is one of those instant impact players.  That TD run was all improvisation.  Pure vision.

Dude has plenty of talent, but is also a team player.  He will do what's asked of him and more, but the other parts of the Niners had to work for them to get the win last night and they did.

Garropolo and Prescott have their good moments, but they also their share of bad ones.

This is going to be the best play-off season in a while.

Niners beat the Pack 13-10.

Man, FOX should have interviewed Deebo instead of Garropolo.

Interview the only guy who can run the ball for a 1st down when you need it instead of the QB who almost gave the game away.

I hope Deebo is OK. After that run he left the field on one leg. The Niners are going to need him against LA or Tampa Bay next week. 

Glad to see him kicking ass.  Watched some of the game last night. I haven't watched them much this season, why do they line him up at RB so much? 

I hope Deebo is OK. After that run he left the field on one leg. The Niners are going to need him against LA or Tampa Bay next week. 
FOX showed up walking him into the tunnel towards their post-game show out in L.A.  He was walking under his own power and had a big smile on his face.

It looked like he may have tweaked an ankle or something in the replays.

Glad to see him kicking ass.  Watched some of the game last night. I haven't watched them much this season, why do they line him up at RB so much? 
He's got the leg strength and speed and has the ability to run outside and then make his cut like Marcus Lattimore and George Rogers used to do.

That "vision" is what allowed him to make the right cuts and make the explosive plays here.  He hits the right holes and some of that is because he knows the plays and correctly anticipates where the gaps where will be and waits for them to open up if they are not there right away.

He seems to have that X factor that Emmitt Smith used to have back in the day.  Just give him a gap to hit and he will take it from there. 

Getting the 1st down that paved the way for the FG that the Niners a win on a snowy night at Lambeau Field on the frozen tundra is the stuff that legends are made of.

Great stuff to watch live.

I don't follow the 49ers, but I think they have lost 3-4 RBs to injuries this year, and Deebo has been an effective solution to a needed running game.