Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bradley looking forward to return trip to see Gamecocks

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash

Bradley looking forward to return trip to see Gamecocks​

SPORTSTALK / June 24, 2022

1656193831715.pngUSC is preparing for its final recruiting weekend of June with 12 official visitors for the 2023 class, and some unofficial visitors as well. One of the most highly regarded prospects from a national standpoint who will be on campus is DE Chandavian Bradley (6-5 210) of Platte City, MO. Bradley has narrowed his decision to USC, Texas A&M and Tennessee and will be visiting Columbia for the second time in two weeks.

Bradley came to the Palmetto State in the second week of June and first stopped at Clemson, but the Tigers have already filled their quotient at his position and are no longer a factor. From the Upstate he made it to Columbia for a multi-day visit where he also worked out in camp with defensive ends coach Sterling Lucas.

“I really liked it,” Bradley said. “I got to spend a lot of time with Coach Lucas and have him coach me up and see how he really coaches.”

But that visit didn’t leave Bradley with a lot of time to dig deeper into the Gamecock program and the University. He plans on doing that this weekend.

“There’s a few things I didn’t get to see down there that I’ll get to see this time,” Bradley said. “I didn’t get to check out the basketball staff. There are some things that I wanted to do, like the media team that I’m probably going to go do.”

Bradley also is a big-time basketball talent, and he’d like the opportunity to play both sports in college.

“It’s not really a big thing, but the last few schools I’m talking to have all said I can play basketball too,” Bradley said.

Bradley made his official visit to Texas A&M last weekend, and he has no other visits scheduled after this weekend. He also visited Texas A&M unofficially in April. He visited Tennessee unofficially May 29th.

Bradley said he plans to make his decision in July or August.