Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce King (2013 prospect)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star OL Bryce King of Dillon 6'4" 290lbs attended his first spring practice at USC this weekend and continues to take things slowly with his recruitment. "It went pretty good," King said. "I got a chance to see how they run things during the spring." King says he has not narrowed his list and does not have any favorites. His offers are from USC, Clemson, North Carolina, NC State, Tennessee and LSU. He has not scheduled his next visit but plans trips to Clemson and Virginia Tech. "I've been trying to get up to Clemson but have had some family issues that have made it difficult," he said. "I plan on getting to a spring practice." He added that a trip is being planned for Virginia Tech but was unaware of a date. He plans to visit other schools as well. King could revisit USC this spring.

LINK: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120319/PSPORTS02/120319697/-1/PSPORTS

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Scouts bio