Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chatkevicius recognized for community service

picknroll

Regal Premier Gamecock
Fanatics Cash
http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Bolt/Chatkevicius-recognized-for-community-service-36087909

Why am I not surprised? These young Lithuanians are remarkable young men. What must it be like to leave your family, home, friends, and relatives and go to a foreign country 2,000 miles away where you know no one and your school is taught in a language you don't yet fully comprehend? And Laimonas has not only  succeeded in the classroom and the basketball court, but found time to give of himself to our community. Many people take these kinds of awards lightly, but in this case I believe special recognition is merited.

Here's to you, Laimonas! We are so proud that you are such a huge part of the Gamecock Family and we thank you for your service on the court and to our community!

I second that picknroll!!
default_smile.png