Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clemson OC move

The guy responded pretty well after that. Shane is a little too thin skinned sometimes.
He doesn't like people talking shit about Gamecocks, could be sheep in wolves clothing spouting to spout... loyalty is a culture, us against the world, with us or against us...

good hire though TCU offense struggled when they came up against quality defenses that could not be outschemed...time will tell but looking at his resume he moves around quite a bit and if successful won't be at clemson very long as a coordinator
Taters might slip by in the asheshe, not known for stud-type defenses. Good defense will cause havoc on the air raid and if your defense practices against it could cause your defense to soften up.

I like that Shane doesn't take crap from folks. I don't see that as being thin skinned. Maybe we both have OCs that are good for our respective talent. Bring it! Let's prove it on the field, again!

I think he called them out on some BS "reporting" and the guy had to take a jab at Beamer because he could not defend his reporting. Good for Beamer not letting them make crap up and calling them on it.