Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clowney to sign with Ravens

the question is how much he has left in the tank. while he was able to bounce back after the microfracture surgery following his rookie year to be an incredibly disruptive pro bowl player youve gotta think itll shorten his career. his stats took a dive when he went to seattle but he was still disruptive. he had an injury riddled disappointing year with the titans then turned it around in cleveland but i still dont think he was quite the force he was during his pro bowl years. last year he had a subpar season for whatever reason, a few injuries but also was very unhappy with the coaching staff.

i dont think he has the same burst or speed to power that he once did but a new situation maybe motivates him into a bounce back year.

I think that Microfracture surgery was something he never quite recovered from. Currently 46 sacks for his career. Was an absolute force for us on the field and one of the greatest DE in USC history. Tajh Boyd probably still runs from him in his dreams.