Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Co-Coordinators?

Do you think it is a good idea to have Co-Defensive Coordinators? Please state your reasoning in the

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

picknroll

Regal Premier Gamecock
Fanatics Cash
I think the notion of Co-Defensive Coordinators is ridiculous. Spurrier has already tried it and it failed. I think this is a rather flimsy attempt to paper over the more serious problem of the unstable direction of our program due to the OBC's comments about coaching 2 or 3 more years and retiring. Despite his latter comments to the contrary is there no one willing to step forward and proclaim that the long term interests of the program supersede the interests of Steve Spurrier? Where is our Athletics Director on this and why hasn't he said anything about this?

I think the hiring of Co-Coordinators is just plain foolish. If we were hiring one new guy to come in and take control of the defense and model it according to a deeply held guiding philosophy, bring in his own coaches to execute the plan, and resurrect the sad calamity that was our defense last season, I'd be fine with that. But this is only going to add to the confusion.

Please somebody in authority grow some damned testicles and save this program. It's driving into a huge ditch and we are becoming a laughing stock. 

Yeah we been there and try it.. Looks like we are keep on making mistakes lately.

Not that you could. I've never seen you write more than two sentences to explain a thought if you ever had one which I doubt.