Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dak at Running Back

Hoganman1

Fanatics Cash
I'm really excited to see Joyner playing running back I think he will be great. He's been my favorite Gamecock since he stepped on campus. Of course he's an amazing athlete, but he is also an outstanding young man. His loyalty to South Carolina during this age of the transfer portal is amazing. I was so thrilled when he won MVP of The Belk Bowl. I really hope he can have an outstanding year for the Cocks.

I like him a ton and glad he has remained a team first player and Gamecock. That said, I think his best chance at sustained success is moving positions throughout the game or game plan. Some QB, RB, WR. Hoping for a great year from him at all those.

I think he has more than shown how good he is at scrambling with the ball. I really feel that he will not only do a great job at RB, but I think it will even get him drafted as such too. I just don't see him drafted as a QB or WR.
I think he is going to rush for a bunch of yards. The D's are going to have to play back worried about Rattler's arm and DK is going to eat up some yards. As soon as the LB's close in because of him, Rattler, Wells, and Knox are going to burn them big time.

With Joyner and Harbor on the field at the same time, defenses won't be able to ignore either of them, and a safety is always going to have to be shading toward Harbor.