Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DB Justin Williams favoring USC (thread)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star DB Justin Williams 6'0"170lbs of Port St Lucie, FL met with Grady Brown of USC late last week and has the Gamecocks high on his list. "I would say that South Carolina and UMass are my two favorites," Williams said. "Coach Brown told me he is excited about getting me on campus. He told me he thinks I have a lot of talent and he could work with me to get the most out of it." Williams was pleased with what Brown had to say. "It made me feel good to know my hard work is paying off," he said. "I know South Carolina has a really good DB coach and I read that they put a lot of DBs into the NFL." WIlliams has offers from USC, Florida International, UMass, West Virginia, Michigan State, Purdue, Cincinnati and Middle Tennessee. He plans to visit UMass and FIU in June and would like to visit USC as well. Williams would like to make his decision in June. He did not name a leader.

link http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120520/PSPORTS02/120529972/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Good
default_wink.png