Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DL Kelsey Griffin attends USC spring game

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star DL Kelsey Griffin of Hoschton, GA has offers from USC, Tennessee, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, North Carolina, Florida and Mississippi State. He attended spring games at USC and Tennessee. "I really liked it at South Carolina," Griffin said. "They had a great spring game and it's a nice campus. It was an enjoyable day." Griffin returned to Tennessee Saturday for his second visit after attending their spring game. "I didn't get to see the campus the first time I was there so I went back and looked around," he said. "It's a nice place." Griffin says he is interested in all schools and is not showing anymore interest towards one school over another. "I want to keep an open mind," he said. "I'll say that I am interested in everyone." Griffin does not have any other visits scheduled and does not plan to attend any camps this summer. http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120422/PSPORTS02/120429918/-1/psports

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Scouts bio