Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRIVEN" Don't tell the ol' HBC this, but...

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
I just watched the HBC "Driven" show for the first time (of many, I'm sure) --- and I wouldn't want him to get the big head or anything (so don't tell him that I am writing this), but I've NEVER been more proud to be a Gamecock than right now.

What a class act he is. It speaks volumes to see a former Gator, James Bates, gush with love and respect for Coach Spurrier. That was an amazing, tremendous show. That particular show is a fabulous recruiting tool if I've ever seen one. EVERY recruit needs to see that episode. What real ballplayer wouldn't want to play for him?

And the best news was right at the very end ... when SOS talked about hanging around 10 - 12 years years total. That he is that competitive, hungry, and pumped up ... well, it is just fantastic news for Gamecock fans!

agree 100%. Great feature of the OBC! We are so lucky to have that man running our football program and representing our university! Go Cocks!