Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ESPN: How Nick Saban and Alabama retake the SEC from Georgia

Will it be the Gamecocks who do it instead in Week 3?
I think come Saturday night we will all have a better feel for what our team may be capable of this season.
I am really excited to watch Rattler play. Not only did Beamer and Loggains speak highly of him, looking at what Clayton had to say really impressed me. Rattler may be the best QB we have had in a long time. If he is still playing like the last 3 games, watch out.

its the next step, year 1 we werent competitive against the best teams. year 2 we got blown out by georgia, but by the end of the year we beat tennessee by 25 and beat clemson on the road. even in the bowl game while im disappointed we lost, with as much roster turnover as there was we competed eventually falling by 7. we wont have as much as talent or depth as georgia when we face them, but maybe we'll have just enough to be better on that day. it could be like the alabama game in 2010 when the game starts its hard to tell who the defending national champ is. it all starts with us not being overwhelmed physically