Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finebaum: Dabo's dynasty is done

Dabo's dynasty was done when the real head coach, Brent Venables, left for Oklahoma.

Clemson has replaced Auburn in the Auburn/Bama rivalry now and Paul knows how to work that stuff to generate interest.

DJU was 8/13 for 107 yards and two TDs in #16 Oregon State's 55-7 win over UC Davis on Saturday. OSU is 2-0/1-0 so far this season.

He seems to be playing much better as a Beaver than a Tater. LOL

ADCreHdNeCUfZSRLZ_7gNaOcGImv48ZoEJSMP9-o5S5FfC6ta3kbR5BstHUHbknQWySNdHsEimujvpruVjDqOGE6Hq71XWv1D98DHjdHbc_ZaAxTJSlTuPc=w2400

Not supporting Dabo, but Finebaum is an idiot and has some ax to grind with Dabo. Is he saying the same about Saban? I really don't know how anyone can take anything that guy says seriously. With that said it would not hurt my feelings to see Dabo's oversized ego take a shot or two or three.

Not supporting Dabo, but Finebaum is an idiot and has some ax to grind with Dabo. Is he saying the same about Saban? I really don't know how anyone can take anything that guy says seriously. With that said it would not hurt my feelings to see Dabo's oversized ego take a shot or two or three.
A lot of folks (myself included) felt like Veneables was the real brains behind the taters success in regards to game prep, coaching etc. while dabo was/is the rah rah cheerleader and recruiter.

I'd love to see the taters fall to pieces but I'm not counting them out just yet.

Spot on. Finebaum looks and acts like a dildo. I think he's right about Dabo, but going point about Saban. He's a Bama homer and won't ever say that about Bama.

I feel like I’m stuck in that Dr. Pepper commercial about realignment. Instead of feeling great about my own team, I increasingly find myself rooting for Clemson’s demise.

I feel like I’m stuck in that Dr. Pepper commercial about realignment. Instead of feeling great about my own team, I increasingly find myself rooting for Clemson’s demise.
I had the thought this week that greed of the SEC might be creating an NCAA version of the NFC South where no team really wins enough to stand out past the regular-season conference championship.

Who really cares about the NFC South these days? Not me. LOL

Since someone else brought up Finebaum, may I interject a few IMHO thoughts. Starting around bowl season 23/24 and continuing until his head explodes we can look for his conversations to sound like this. Remember this is the $EC Network. Time spent discussing teams in our league will look like this.
Level 1
Texas
Oklahoma
Alabama
Georgia
LSU

Level 2
Tennessee
Texas A&M He hates Jimbo
Florida
Auburn
Ole Miss

Level 3
Arkansas
Mizzou
Kentucky

Level 4
Miss State
Vandy
South Carolina

That's my feeling and I am sticking to it!