Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Florida ATH Dejon Funderburk looking for USC offer soon(thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star ATH Dejon Funderburk (6-0 175) of Pensacola, FL is expecting USC recruiter Kurt Botkin to be at his spring game Friday, and he thinks Botkin will make him an offer while he’s there. “I love South Carolina,” Funderburk said. “I’m just waiting on my offer. I feel like South Carolina is real interested.” Funderburk is also interested in Clemson. “They are losing a lot of guys and I could play early,” he said. “I’m leaning towards Clemson and South Carolina but I don’t have a favorite.” He plans to attend a one day camp at Clemson. He has visited LSU and South Florida and also plans to visit Florida State, LSU, Miami and Tennessee this summer. Funderburk has offers from Clemson, Alabama, Kentucky, South Florida, South Alabama, Troy, Tennessee State and Alcorn State. He is being recruited as a receiver and kickoff returner. Last season Funderburk had 2800 all-purpose yards and 27 touchdowns. As a free safety he had 70 tackles and two interceptions. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120525/PSPORTS02/120529701/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivls bio

247sports bio