Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flu Gators

Longhaul

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
I just read that Mullen said the QB tested positive for the flu yesterday.  Why the hell was he on the field.  I hope our players don’t get hit with us after being up in his grill all game.  

I just read that Mullen said the QB tested positive for the flu yesterday.  Why the hell was he on the field.  I hope our players don’t get hit with us after being up in his grill all game.  
Yeah the announcers were talking about that during the game. And not just the QB. Several others too.  After all we have been through with Covid - they are going to let someone with the flu play?

Yeah I heard them talk about the team, but I mistakenly thought they were all through it not actively playing with it.  I know it has happened in the past.  I guess Covid has me a little more sensitive to these types of things now.  

Screw Florida.  With the injuries and issues we've had I got zero sympathy for them.

Every university has a communicable disease policy for the expectation of students and employees when they are sick. Every university has had to fine-tune them over the last 20 months. Blows my mind in this day and age that he would admit their QB had the flu and played anyway.