Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frank to K-state?

We're losing most of the starters on a fairly good squad at the end of the season, whenever that is.

Not unrealistic for Frank to walk into a rebuild at another school instead of essentially doing the same here next season.

It would be a fresh start for him.

We're losing most of the starters on a fairly good squad at the end of the season, whenever that is.

Not unrealistic for Frank to walk into a rebuild at another school instead of essentially doing the same here next season.

It would be a fresh start for him.
I’m not a big basketball fan, so I don’t keep up with recruiting, but I seem to recall hearing that we were rebuilding every year for the last several years. It seems like we were always needing one more piece of the puzzle, then Frank would have what he needed. However, we never get there. The Final Four year was obviously a fluke, but the rest have been the norm. Something needs to change.

How about get behind a coach, so what was the problem the 40 years before Frank came and won an NCAA tourney game since you all have the answers? You wait 40 years and he takes you to a Final Four to call it a fluke, how disrespectful, you sound like a tater!

These are so like the Spurrier threads and how disrespectful fans were to the coach that took us to the mountain top only for the fans to turn on him... that worked out soooooo well! You think Spurrier could have done what Muschamp did LMAO... Go chase that greener grass again, run off a proven winner, a respected coach that has been planting seeds for 8 years to hire an unproven to start over because I will support them both!

How about get behind a coach, so what was the problem the 40 years before Frank came and won an NCAA tourney game since you all have the answers? You wait 40 years and he takes you to a Final Four to call it a fluke, how disrespectful, you sound like a tater!
So you're good with going to the post season once every 10 years?