Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Furman game

Great to see every single QB get playing time.
Right. Compare that to the CSU game when Hilinsky attempted 70 passes and hosed-up his elbow for the rest of the season.

That was the first flag for me that Muschamp was in over his head back then.

Most folks are not expecting us to beat UGA. Keep subbing during the game and see what happens. Mario Anderson ain't used to riding the pine, either. Need to see more of him going forward.

Mario Anderson ain't used to riding the pine, either. Need to see more of him going forward.
Mario and Braswell both looked really good out there. Between the 2 they only rushed 10 times, but when you average 5.2 and 4.3 yards per carry, that is moving the ball really good. DK is good, but they just seem to read the holes better. When you are running around a blocker, that right side left side decision is huge in making yards. They just seemed to pick it better. But they have been RB for years, not months.

I was pleased to see a noticable improvement the the play of both lines. What really impressed me was the play of the numerous true freshmen the got a chance to play, their success bodes well for the future. I'm sure this also had an impact on the visiting recruits in the sense that they know they can play early if they have the talent and desire to work hard for a chance at playing time.

It seems to be a foregone conclusion that the Dawgs will beat us on Saturday...BUT I think this game will be a lot closer than the ones in recent years.