Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamecock defense

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
I really like Ward as the DC. I don’t think I have ever seen another team put 4 defensive ends on the Dline at one time. That has got to blow the mind of opposing team offensive coaches. One thing for sure Ward said he was going to bring the heat a bunch this year and he sure has done that. We have allowed 29 points in 3 games. SEC play is fixing to rev up into full go mode. 7 SEC games in a row. And they are all big ones we must win to make it to Atlanta. Maybe one loss but no more if we expect to get to the SEC title game. We must beat UGA and the Gators look strong after trouncing the Vols. I still think our D can handle them but the game is in the swamp. Mouz is up next. Go Cocks lets make it 2-0 in the SEC

I really like Ward as the DC. I don’t think I have ever seen another team put 4 defensive ends on the Dline at one time. That has got to blow the mind of opposing team offensive coaches. One thing for sure Ward said he was going to bring the heat a bunch this year and he sure has done that. We have allowed 29 points in 3 games. SEC play is fixing to rev up into full go mode. 7 SEC games in a row. And they are all big ones we must win to make it to Atlanta. Maybe one loss but no more if we expect to get to the SEC title game. We must beat UGA and the Gators look strong after trouncing the Vols. I still think our D can handle them but the game is in the swamp. Mouz is up next. Go Cocks lets make it 2-0 in the SEC
Great post buddy, totally agree with you. Gogogogo Cocksssss!