Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamecocks and Vols to Meet Under the Lights in Knoxville

kingofnerf

GCF Super Moderator
Fanatics Cash

The South Carolina Gamecocks and the No. 23/21 Tennessee Volunteers will renew their rivalry under the lights at Neyland Stadium (101,915) in Knoxville, Tenn., on Saturday, Sept. 30, as a 7:30 pm ET kick on the SEC Network was announced today by the Southeastern Conference office.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2dhbWVjb2Nrc29ubGluZS1jb20vMjAyMy8wOS9jMTRkZTI5OC1nYW1ldGltZWFubm91bmNlbWVudF93ZWVrNV90ZW5uZXNzZWVfMTZ4OS1lMTY5NTA1NjMzODgyOS5qcGc.png

(Photo courtesy South Carolina Athletics)

I've done that before. Makes for a long late night drive home because I hate to pay for a hotel that close to home.
Even though my nephew gets me good seats if I ask, I will not be going up there this year.

I'm loving all these night games.
I hope the last 4 are all night games. Especially Clemson. I just feel like the lights make Willy B rock even more and that affects the opponents. But please make Florida be a noon or 3:30 game to help with the Fair traffic situation that game.