Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamecocks looking good to land 4 star guard Seventh Woods

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Gamecocks looking good to land 4 star guard Seventh Woods

April 23, 2015

Looking good  on Woods..

Last edited by a moderator:
What I love about Seventh is that his response time after seeing an opportunity is ZILCH! He sees and reacts simultaneously like Larry Bird or Majic Johnson. When it's all said and done he's going to be an NBA Hall of Famer. Also, Woods is just a great athlete - best balance and body control I have ever seen. And Dozier is just as good in different ways. But Woods has blazing speed and quickness, that's the main difference, but Dozier is very quick for 6'6 and I believe he could grow to 6'8" or 6'9". We Gamecocks are about to be amazed. I think we're going to be very good this season but even better in the future. Thanks, Frank!

One more thing, People mention Thornwell, Dozier, and Woods, but don't forget Justin McKie, who might be the top athlete on the current roster, and Marcus Stroman, who played like a junior this past season. Stroman could play for any team in the Country. My concern about Justin is his three concussions, which all occurred in practice, and which have all had serious lingering symptoms. I wonder if playing SEC basketball isn't too serious a health risk for him - not only Conference games but it's an example of how hard and competitive our practices are.

Last edited by a moderator: