Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamecocks vs. Kentucky

Seems Connor is holding the ball too much for him
default_loco.gif

If the worst team in the conference beat us, then there's really something very bad happening with the team. Seems that Spurrier is more busy screwing with the journalists instead on focusing on HIS team performance.

I agree to a point Andrew.. but NO WAY SOS will allow MoRon to have the last laugh tonight...

Have faith people.. USC up by 4 with the 3rd Qtr almost at an end..

Great 2nd half. Imagine if we had played halfway decent all the way thru..

38-17.. Its a FINAL... USC now 5-0 and 3-0 in the SEC

Went to the game staying with some freinds in Kentucky... Very interresting game in the first half Kentucky just was plan lucky in the first half except when they lost the ball And they almost scored as time ran out. I felt good about the team.. figure they would come out and have a strong 2nd half...

after that fumble at the end of the first half I started feeling like that is what we needed and expected us to come out hot in the 2nd half after that..if kentucky scores a TD there totally different ball game

Last edited by a moderator:
after that fumble at the end of the first half I started feeling like that is what we needed and expected us to come out hot in the 2nd half after that..if kentucky scores a TD there totally different ball game
Yep, being only down 10 is really lucky for us... could have been much much worse... almost desperation time for us...