Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***GAMEDAY THREAD GAME 2 Georgia Vs. South Carolina***

Man we need to get of this inning with no more damage done.

Webb's day is done after 2.1 innings. Reed Scott is your new pitcher. Georgia's batted around this inning.

Scott gets an out on a fielder's choice but a run will score. #Gamecocks trail 6-0. Two outs here in the third.

Kind of looking like the North Carolina game in middle of the week.

Hard shot to Tolbert but it gets by him; went off his glove. It's ruled a double. Two runs score. #Gamecocks trail 8-0 in the third.

Tapper to the mound for DTW and the #Gamecocks go 1-2-3 very quickly. They trail 8-0, mid 4th. May as well stick a fork in it it's done folks!!

Weber pops out to DTW in left. Inning over. Going to the sixth, #Gamecocks trail 9-0. Arendas, Cone, Stokes due up.

Wrenn takes Haswell's first pitch up the middle for an RBI single. It's 13-1 now n the 8th.

Last edited by a moderator:
King flies out to right. Inning over. #Gamecocks trail 13-1 and are down to their final three outs.

FINAL: South Carolina 4, Georgia 13. #Gamecocks (29-7, 11-3 SEC) fall behind early and can't rally. LP: Webb (7-2). Game 3 tomorrow, 1 p.m.

I think Destino's injury has hurt us more than we thought, but still that's not an excuse for this screwed up beatup

After yesterday win, I really don't understand how we did let this happen, I'm dissapointed
default_sad.png

13-4 it's really a big score difference, we really sucked big time

I really think 13 is a big score, something has happen with the gamecocks tonight

THey played better than us, this is clearly, hope tomorrow it will be different and we will show them who's the best