Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garnet Trust question UPDATE

USCGMCK

Fanatics Cash
I have tried to contact them with no luck. The web site is great if you want to set up a direct contribution say for $1 to $10,000.00 a month. However if like me you want to donate dollars from sales of merchandise, no response. I have sent two emails and left two voice messages but no response. Thoughts?

Bama, LSU, and others are already selling, the hat clips are selling everywhere. I want to do it for USC and I have the manufacturer agreement and ready to go but.........

Unfortunately, i have no helpful suggestions for you. But it does seem kind of silly that they would ignore a potential revenue stream. Maybe they avoid any kind of branding rights issues outside of their selective streams? It's the only thing I can imagine. Good luck with your venture.

UPDATE
Rec'd a call from Garnet Trust late Thursday and had a nice conversation with Jeremy. Follow up call late Monday (today) and we will see. He liked the concept and the $$$ offered off each sale to NIL. So fingers crossed, prayers said and happy thoughts.