Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GCF Staff final thoughts, prediction South Carolina vs. Tennessee

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
GCF Staff final thoughts, prediction South Carolina vs. Tennessee
Nov. 18 2022 on SEC Network Kick-Off at 7:00 pm TV ESPN

kingofnerf
Shane and Satt finally pull their heads out of their respective arses and use Joyner like they did against UNC last year.
Red Roosters 38
Inbred Vols 21

GregoryHouse

Rattler sits for a drive in the first half while Joyner gets to move the gamecocks down the field for six points. The gamecocks get some garbage points in the 4th qtr against Tennessee’s backups. Tennessee hit explosive play after explosive play and are motivated to make this game a statement to move up the poll rankings.

FeatheredCock
Tennessee is indeed that good and Mizzou is that bad so take that for what you will, but the Vols needed a strong win after losing to Georgia. It’s not completely out of the woodwork just yet, but Tennessee could find its way back to the top 4 if one of the other teams falls out completely.

This is the time Tennessee needs to take to show that it is much better than its inferior opponents. I don't think that that is exactly a question that needs to be asked, but when we're looking at a situation where you need to ensure that after your great year you end up in the final four, things are going to be taken a little bit differently down the road. I think Tennessee deserves a shot at the College Football Playoff, and I think Tennessee deserves another shot at Georgia in the College Football Playoff.

But when we get to that point, who knows how long into this game we're going to be? But one thing is for sure. Tennessee is a really good football team and should be able to write a lot of wrongs what is it pertains to this college football ranking.

Tennessee by a mile. Don’t overthink it, just go with it. Tennessee by 24

ConwayGamecock
South Carolina (6-4, 3-4) hosts Tennessee (9-1, 5-1) this Saturday night for a 7:00 pm game at Williams-Brice Stadium. Unfortunately, the Gamecocks will be outclassed at most every position on the field for this game. Not much more to say here.

Tennessee 42
South Carolina 24

I have a feeling the guys are going to have their best game of the year. I know, look up optimist in the dictionary and the definition is Gamecock fan.

I have a feeling the guys are going to have their best game of the year. I know, look up optimist in the dictionary and the definition is Gamecock fan.
What is worrisome here is no running backs. Got to have them to be able to keep Tenn.'s offense off the field. Just do not see that going into this game with both arms tied around your back.

Gonna see a ton of screens tonight... Wells, Vann, Bell, Joyner. Stogner and Brown all have big games as USC wins 42-41 sending Willy B into chaos

I'm afraid with our top RBs out for the game, that all UTjr. will do is pack the box and dare Rattler to throw our way to a win. Could be disastrous....

Same.

Hopefully we change things up and find something that works against Clemson.

Otherwise, this might well be an historic loss for us tonight.

Getting ready to head out to WB. LIoyd and Beam will play next week vs Clemsux. Be are best chance to pull a big upset in the valley. But don't hold your bearth we beat the cow turds though just are best
Chance if that makes any sense.

Last edited:
We have another RB that can play and not lose his Redshirt this season. Time to see if Chase McCraken was worth recruiting.

381tob.jpg