Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Georgia twins Lance Austin and Lawrence Austin have offers from USC (Thread) (2014 prospect)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Junior DB Lance Austin (5-9 176) of Griffin, GA has offers from USC, Marshall and South Alabama as does his twin brother DB Lawrence Austin (5-10 170). Lance is receiving interest from Stanford, Michigan State, Minnesota, Indiana, Alabama, Florida, Georgia Tech, Virginia and Georgia among others. He has visited USC in the past and plans to attend the Georgia game in Columbia. “I liked it a lot,” Austin said. “I didn’t talk too much to the coaches but I did spend a few minutes with some of them.” This weekend he heads to Tuscaloosa to see Alabama host Western Kentucky and has not scheduled any other games as of yet. Austin and his brother have discussed attending the same school but he did not rule out the possibility of going to separate programs. Other than USC and Alabama, he plans to take in games at Georgia and Florida. Austin rushed for 872 yards and 10 touchdowns last season. He totaled 43 tackles, two interceptions, a forced fumble and three fumble recoveries. He is being recruited to play defense. Georgia, Alabama and Stanford are his early favorites.

link: http://sportstalkgol...ffers-from-usc/

Lance Austin

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

Lawrence Austin

Scouts bio

rivals bio

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they'll accept them
default_smile.png

Austin twins watch USC take down UGA

Junior twin DBs Lawrence and Lance Austin of Barnesville, GA were on hand Saturday night for USC's win over Georgia. Both have offers from USC along with Marshall and South Alabama. They are not necessarily a package deal, but they want to, and plan to, go to the same school. And Lawrence said USC recruiter Lorenzo Ward wants them both. Ward talked to the brothers before the game. "He was talking about our game Friday and how we did," Lawrence said. "It was a fun game. The crowd was live. It was exciting. I like South Carolina. They play a lot of DBs, that's what I like about them." The Austins also have visited Georgia and Georgia Tech and are going back to Georgia. Lawrence is not claiming a favorite for him and his brother at this point. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20121007/PSPORTS02/121009696/-1/PSPORTS