Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German Shepherd rescue

Pepper and Kiki

Attachments

• kiki1.jpg
    kiki1.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 1
  • pepper.jpg
    pepper.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1
More Pepper and Kiki

Attachments

• pepper1.jpg
    pepper1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pepperkiki.jpg
    pepperkiki.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 0
Excellent dogs, very easy to train, they're also great with kids.

Attachments

• pepper.jpg
    pepper.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
  • pepperkiki1.jpg
    pepperkiki1.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 0
Excellent dogs, very easy to train, they're also great with kids.
Yep. Just after my son was born and we'd put him in a swing in the den, my 3 shepherds at the time spread out in front of him so that no one could get to him without going through them. When he'd cry at night in his crib, one of them would walk in his room at stay by him until he went back to sleep. Yours are pretty, Pepper favors 2 of mine.

Yep. Just after my son was born and we'd put him in a swing in the den, my 3 shepherds at the time spread out in front of him so that no one could get to him without going through them. When he'd cry at night in his crib, one of them would walk in his room at stay by him until he went back to sleep. Yours are pretty, Pepper favors 2 of mine.
Yeah we had one years ago that our son (2-3 y/o at the time) would climb all over, pull her ears, ride her like a horse etc and she never even so much as winched. They were inseparable.